- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup panko
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 4 (8-oz) Redfish fillets
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place oven rack in the middle position. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat lightly with nonstick spray for easy cleanup.
- In small bowl, whisk together, mustard, melted butter, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix together, panko, pecans, parsley, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Spoon the honey-mustard mixture evenly over the fillets. (Don't worry if it drips down the sides a little.) Sprinkle panko-pecan mixture over the glaze, pressing it lightly so it adheres.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. If the topping is browning more than you’d like before the fish is cooked through, cover loosely with foil. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Make Ahead: The fish can be glazed, coated with the panko-pecan mixture, and refrigerated up to 3-hours ahead of baking.